What would you work on ?
- Our products are a set of tools that scan GitHub public activity and Git private repositories.
- They are used by different teams: Software Development and Ops teams, Application Security, Threat Response and the buying decision comes from CISOs / CTOs / Directors of Security.
- We deliver our products both as SaaS and Self-Hosted
- The Enterprise Team delivers the Self-Hosted product and ensures Big Accounts onboarding success.
That’s why developing our software is a key responsibility within our organization, your work will matter and will be taken seriously!
The Enterprise Team’s main focuses
- Self-hosted delivery and management
- Performances improvements and architecture design and specifications for our self-hosted customers
- Observability and troubleshooting tooling for Self-Hosted instances
- Define best practices and write documentation
- Doing hands-on Infrastructure As Code development as part of our Self-Hosted product
- Maintaining and ensuring an excellent quality of developed code
- Building automation pipelines to improve efficiency and quality of delivery
- Working closely with other highly-skilled Backend developers, QAs and SREs
- Working with an agile methodology with your Product Manager and your Lead Developer on monthly releases
- Participating in our biggest customers' onboarding success
Our technical stack
- Backend: Python + Django, Celery
- DB: PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch (+ Kibana)
- Frontend: React / Typescript
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, ArgoCD, Terraform, AWS, Replicated
More about you
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a degree in engineering, computer science or similar technical field
You have at least 2+ years of web software development experience, with a strong Kubernetes knowledge
You are experienced in working with the following: kubernetes development, Helm chart development, Linux system, distributed and parallel systems, web application development.
Like us, you have a dynamic and proactive personality, always willing to help your colleagues.
You are a good communicator, able to adapt your language to your audience: you know when to be technical and specific, and when to remain high level.
You are a skilled generalist and you can mobilize your diverse expertises to succeed: web development, system design, infrastructure as code.
You know Python/Django and like backend coding as much as you love Kube,
You don’t embed API keys in your code ;-)
You have experience handling big data ( 100 Go < < 10 To) with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ELK stack.
Why should you join us?
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication