Chef de projet IT
We are living in exciting times where technology and digital transformation improve and disrupt businesses and their supply chains on a daily basis.
Kbrw is one such disruptor in supply chain tech. Our high performance cloud-native Distributed Order Management System (DOM) helps complex businesses implement new omnichannel operations, orchestrate critical business processes, and improve customer promises across all business channels. Based on our powerful technical platform, Kbrw's DOM provides the best-in-class order management performance in supply chain execution with highly composable and flexible software architecture.We meet the highest IT requirements by achieving performance, robustness, configurability, easy integration, while also mitigating IT risks.
We are the solution behind the success of world famous brands such as Etam, Renault Retail Group, Auchan, Monoprix, Stellantis, Michelin.
Now we are scaling up both domestically and internationally and we are looking for the best software engineers to join the adventure.
Our work matters to the (real) world
We solve real and complicated problems for our clients. We manage critical transactions and processes of our clients that standard packaged solutions cannot.
We are technology mavens
Building successful softwares is good, building a technical platform is better. The Kbrw platform that we built makes it easier for developers to create the most highly operable and performant solutions.
Kbrw is a promoter of the latest software design philosophy
Our solutions are based on modern philosophies: Microservices, API-first, Cloud-native, headless…and we keep our engineers at the cutting edge of their skillsets.
We believe in full stack control and low dependence
We are a team of full stack software engineers who master our technology end to end.
Unlike heavy monolith solutions on the market, we design simple and elegant solutions that just work. Developers are at their best when they think, not when they copy.
As a confirmed Customer Success Manager, you will be ensuring an efficient delivery of Kbrw’s projects and high level of customer’s satisfaction. You will be handling the steering of the whole lifecycle of Kbrw’s projects from build to run, as well as being an ambassador of Kbrw’s products and services to the clients.
As a confirmed Customer Success Manager in our delivery team, you will:
- Orchestrate the IT project’s life using Agile principles (rituals, deadlines, budget)
- Ensure compliance of Kbrw’s project standards and quality (at every step : project scoping, development, testing, go-live, operations, risk management)
- Build a trusting relationship and ensure communication with a portfolio of clients or on a major project
- Bring expertise in operation efficiency to continuously deliver value to our clients.
-Take part in implementing and improving our best practices : agile rituals , communication between departments, …
- You have a master (Bac +5) in Engineering or Business
- You have 1 to 4 years of experience in IT project management and client facing
- You are a team player not afraid to interact with clients, developers, solution architects, marketing, sales, finance…
- You are eager to dive into new topics and continuously grow with the organization
- You have good communication skills in both French and English
A real employee value proposition (EVP)
Our employees enjoy a real value proposition in terms of growth and responsibilities:
- CSM training : CSM are trained one month through an in-house training
- Individual Development Plan : Every employee has an individual development plan set by his manager to get onboard and growth quickly within the company
- Managerial training : Our managers are trained by our HR team and managerial experts to help them deliver the best managerial experience to their managers
- A well-structured managerial process : Our managerial approach is structured through well-defined processes via Lattice, a powerful managerial platform.
- Two People reviews ! Responsibilities and Promotions are discussed twice a year through two people review, instead of one in other companies.
A great workplace Culture :
We are labeled Great Place to work several years in a row. That’s why :
- Transparent C&B policy : From software engineer to head of department, all employees at KBRW have their wages based on a transparent formula : Entry salary x Experience x Loyalty x Grade
- State-of-the-art hardware: Software Engineer may choose between Mac or Linux environment, depending on their preferences
- Activities - Leeto : KBRW grants an extensive range of subsidies for a wide array of activities : theater, opera, sport clubs, concerts, festivals, trade fairs, etc
- Fully-paid Health care : Our company covers 100% of the cost of our company health insurance
- Our offices : (Paris, Bordeaux, Clermont, Lyon, and soon Lille) : Our industry-style offices are fully equipped with sustainable and comfortable furniture, and most importantly, healthy snacks !
- Other common benefits : Swile, partial-remote work, ….