Mindee empowers Product Managers and Developers to design and build outstanding user experiences leveraging intelligent document processing and removing all friction from manual entry. Our APIs are powered by state of the art deep learning algorithms that are both easy to use and reliable. Key use cases include expense management, accounts payable automation, or customer on-boarding and many more.
- We have fun - We work seriously and share fun time to create a friendly environment and generate more ideas
- We work together - Everyone brings their own background, history and experiences to create a more diverse workplace
- We learn - From each other and from our mistakes and we love look back and look what we achieved so far
- We simply do our best - Honesty and humility are our top values and that’s who we are
Mindee’s platform is a DevTool that allows developers to parse any kind of documents via trainable or off-the-shelf APIs. Our application ecosystem leverages the latest web development paradigms, working among other stacks with modern Python (3.8+), Flask/FastAPI ecosystems, PostgreSQL, Redis, React.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker while being agnostic of cloud providers.
Founded in 2018, Mindee is the leading developer tool that powers document understanding for top players like Qonto, Spendesk, or Payfit.
We are expanding in Europe and North America. We raised a $14M Series A led by GGV Capital in 2021, just after graduating from Y Combinator (YC).
The platform consists of:
- An intuitive and visually rich web platform where you can use or create document parsing endpoints
- A developer REST API handling ~20 000 documents per hour for our worldwide customers
Do not hesitate to create your own account at https://platform.mindee.com and check https://developers.mindee.com for more information.
- Ensure the reliability, continuity and scalability of our microservices and Deep Learning computation applications
- Improve our high-observability stack: monitoring, alerting, logging. We use Grafana to monitor hardware/cloud metrics, as well as Sentry & NewRelic for software alerting & diagnostics
- Maintain our automated CI/CD pipelines and supervise deployments when needed. We work with Github, Jenkins, Github Action, Docker and Spinnaker to deliver our applications to production seamlessly
- Enable the Software Engineering team to code and deliver as close as possible from the production environment. We aimed at having all developers working with local Kubernetes clusters and Lens
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure. We are implementing SOC-2 and are constantly improving our security practices
We are looking for a DevOps engineer with:
- Solving problems skills,
- A sense of autonomy while being eager to work collaboratively
- High sense of responsibility and self organization
- Motivation to improve the whole team craftsmanship by experimenting and sharing
- Driven by results and efficiency