In direct contact with Code Studio data and tech teams (data scientists and data engineers) and with our clients, you will participate in the construction of cutting-edge data products to answer our client's most important business problems.
You are the bridge between the client and the Data teams, and you ensure that the data product features correspond to the business needs identified.
Your main objective is to maximize the value of the products created by the team.
- You facilitate client / tech team interactions by being their privileged interlocutor and their main liaison point
- Understand, anticipate and formalize strategic issues and client needs
- Challenge both our clients and tech team with your business, data and technical knowledge
- You are the owner of the project delivery
- You list, select and prioritizes the features and user stories to be developed, and turn them into a clear project roadmap
- You articulate with our tech team to turn user stories into detailed specs
- You closely monitor project delivery to ensure the projects delivers its value on time and on budget
- You make sure the product delivered matches our quality standards and our client needs
- You coach the team thanks to your knowledge of Agile & Lean methodologies
- You help to develop best practices through continuous improvement and contribute to its propagation in the delivery team:
- Implement a dynamic of continuous improvement on its project: reaction to problems, development of new good practices internally
- Share learning through feedback loops and internal training
- Become an expert on all data / tech subjects you are passionate about and explore career transition in the data / tech fields.
- Develop key transversal skills: coaching, recruitment, sales, management, marketing, etc.
- Contribute to a Code Studio entrepreneurial adventure by helping co-founders on key topics
⭐ The ideal candidate
- Graduate from a top business / engineering school with 5+ years of experience
- Passionate about understanding and solving business needs related to data & tech
- Experience in product management in a tech / data environment
- Good knowledge of the tech & data ecosystem
- Very analytical and driven by data
- Curious and eager to learn
- Incredible communication skills in internal- and external-facing settings
- Fluent in French and English
- (As a plus) Skills in Python, SQL, Data Engineering
- (As a plus) Good knowledge of Agile / Scrum / Lean methodologies