We are looking for a Junior Data Engineer to design and deliver the data stacks powering scalable data intensive applications. You’ll be part of a cross-functional agile team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from design to deployment. As a Junior Data Engineer, you will work to deliver good quality data backends, from data modelling to infrastructure and security. Your mission is to make data accessible.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives to find suitable data architectures.
- Design process for growth and extensibility. Ensure enabling technologies are priced affordably to scale with that enterprise data growth.
- Build stable data systems and robust pipelines, include continuous-improvement oriented feedback loops. Consumers must be able to trust the data.
- Automate as many stages of the data flow as possible including BI, data science, and analytics.
- Monitor and interpret logs, using benchmarked performance information, identify bottlenecks and then optimise for them.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Working with data team to identify opportunities for task automation and helpful tools.
⭐ The ideal candidate
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role, 0-2 years’ experience
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages
- familiar with other Object-Oriented Languages is a plus: C#, Go
- Great analytical skills