Harvestr aide les entreprises à créer des produits digitaux à succès qui transforment le quotidien de millions d'utilisateurs.
Notre plateforme de product management tout-en-un aide les équipes à travers le monde à prendre les meilleures décisions sur l'évolution de leurs produits, et à partager ces choix et leur vision.
Propulsée par des investisseurs de renom, Harvestr accompagne aujourd'hui les meilleures équipes produit chez Alan, Contentsquare ou encore 360learning.
- We are a fully remote team (France only). We have a fixed office in Station F, Paris, continuously available for every member of the team.
- We do in person meetings with the whole team once every month (two days to a week duration)
- Fullstack Typescript
- Fully automated Gitlab CI/CD
- Apollo client + Rxjs state management
- Angular/React (based on the product)
- Apollo Server (Graphql Api), Express (Rest endpoints), and Serverless
- Nx monorepo
- Prisma2 ORM
- Postgres, Mongodb, ElasticSearch and Redis data storage
- Scalable AWS infrastructure
- Screening call 30 min
- Tech test (remote) 2h
- Full team meet 2h
- Ref callsBackend Software Engineer
As a product engineer, you’ll be taking ownership of real customer problems by building smart, efficient solutions to both back-end and infrastructure systems.
We’re facing many exciting scaling challenges and we’re building a robust platform where your expertise can be applied to areas such as our app availability, deliverability, security, data synchronization jobs, and more.
What you'll do
- Develop technical plans and contribute to our technical architecture as we scale our product.
- Write Typescript code, which knits together a lot of AWS, infrastructure, platform, and SaaS technologies that form the core of Harvestr’s backend infrastructure
- Ship changes and features to production on a weekly basis
Skills and experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate the significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
- Deep knowledge of a high-level programming language (Typescript, Python, etc.). It does not need to be a language that we use at Harvestr. Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly.
- Good knowledge of one major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- You understand how to write secure backend code and are aware of common web application security vulnerabilities.
- A proven track record of delivering value to customers or users. Engineers at Harvestr are pragmatists who work closely with others on cross-disciplinary teams.